SINGAPORE: Scientists at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) have created a customisable, fabric-like power source that can be cut, folded or stretched without losing its function. In a news release on Tuesday (Jan 30), NTU said the team, led by Professor Chen Xiaodong, Associate Chair ...
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports
- So many low-pay PMET’s?
- Saudi Arabia denies UEFA charge of hosting pirated sports channel