WASHINGTON: Donald Trump's misspellings have become legendary - "covfefe," anyone? - but a glaring typo on tickets for the president's State of the Union speech Tuesday (Jan 30) has some lawmakers crying for spell check. Tickets to the prime-time speech before a joint session of Congress were ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- What do Singaporeans mean when they say change is coming?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports