NEW YORK: Pfizer on Tuesday (Jan 30) projected 2018 earnings would beat analyst expectations due to the US tax cuts, as it pledged to boost investment over the next five years. The company now expects to pay a 17 per cent tax rate in 2018 on adjusted earnings, down from the previous expectation ...
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India