HONG KONG: A rare Picasso painting on auction for the first time made its debut in Hong Kong at the start of a global tour on Tuesday (Jan 30) and is expected to fetch US$50 million, auction house Sotheby's said. The painting - Femme au beret et a la robe quadrillee (Marie-Therese Walter) - is a ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- What do Singaporeans mean when they say change is coming?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports