CHICAGO: Shares of healthcare property owner Quality Care Properties Inc fell to a 13-month low on Tuesday as investors braced for a prolonged legal battle over unpaid rent with its main tenant, No. 2 U.S. nursing home chain HCR ManorCare. In a regulatory filing on Tuesday, Quality Care said it ...
- Commuters Complain Of Mystery Stench Along North-South And East-West Lines
- PSA: Qoo10 Warns Of Scam To Get Your Credit Card Information
- Why “S’pore is not a repressive country”
- WATCH: Some jackass throwing himself onto vehicles in a rampage along Geylang Road
- Enjoy a world of Micheline-starred delights at MMI Savour Gourmet Festival 2018
- These 4 Singapore companies could benefit from consumption growth in Asia
- Low budget fun family activities this June holidays