REUTERS: Online retailer Shutterfly Inc said on Tuesday it would buy privately-held photography company Lifetouch for US$825 million in cash. Shares of Shutterfly were up 15.3 percent at US$61.5 in extended trading. The company said the acquisition is estimated to add about US$935 million to its ...
- Punggol Minimart Offers Takeaway Plastic Bags For People Watching Avengers Endgame Movie
- US criticises Myanmar court decision on journalists
- Nadal advances in Barcelona after dropping set to Mayer
- Japanese Company Barred Smokers From Smoking During Work Hours & University Will Not Hire Smokers For New Positions
- Bumi Armada, MISC, RHB Bank, Gamuda, Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Bhd, Media Prima, Iris Corp, HeiTech Padu, IGB REIT and Vizione
- 7 Things To Do This Ramadan in S’pore (& JB)
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok: lawyers