REUTERS: Online retailer Shutterfly Inc said on Tuesday it would buy privately-held photography company Lifetouch for US$825 million in cash. Shares of Shutterfly were up 15.3 percent at US$61.5 in extended trading. The company said the acquisition is estimated to add about US$935 million to its ...
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs
- UN climate talks run into overtime, but deal ‘in reach’