REUTERS: Online retailer Shutterfly Inc said on Tuesday it would buy privately-held photography company Lifetouch for US$825 million in cash. Shares of Shutterfly were up 15.3 percent at US$61.5 in extended trading. The company said the acquisition is estimated to add about US$935 million to its ...
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- Two Koreas aim for agreement to unlock nuclear talks
- Pakistan’s Khan in Saudi Arabia on maiden foreign visit
- THIRTEEN STOCKS WITH RETURN-ON-EQUITY GREATER THAN 15% AND LOW DEBT-TO-EQUITY OF LESS THAN 5%
- Frasers Property bags $1.2b syndicated green loan