SINGAPORE: Singapore has overtaken China to become Asia’s largest investor in US commercial property, Bloomberg reported on Monday (Jan 29). It was the first time since 2012 that Singapore outspent China, the report said, citing data from Real Capital Analytics and Cushman & Wakefield. Globally ...
- Singapore’s apparently doing a good job on workplace equality, according to JobStreet
- Turkey orders arrest of 124 in Gulen probe targeting military – Anadolu
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion – sources
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion: sources
- Marsiling man may have outdone himself with a stunning Hari Raya decor in his residential estate
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have no plans to increase missile range – Tasnim
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017