SINGAPORE: South Korea's ambassador to Singapore Lee Sang-deok has been dismissed from his post, the Korea Times reported on Tuesday (Jan 30). The report cited sources as saying that Lee had likely been sidelined because he led negotiations in a controversial 2015 "comfort women" deal with Japan ...
- Russia’s Kadyrov honours Egypt’s Salah at gala dinner – press service
- Dow ends losing streak as oil shares gain
- Netflix communication head quits over ‘insensitive’ comment
- USOC close to naming new chief
- Hend zooms to BMW lead as Fleetwood barely makes cut
- Accused N.Y attacker says US court’s judgement ‘not important’
- No drugs, no alcohol in US celebrity chef Bourdain’s body when he died – prosecutor