Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha on Tuesday said he needed a little more time in office to prepare the country for a general election, just days after his deputy said a vote planned for this year could be delayed.
- Some impressive statistics on the performance of Bush Jr, Obama and Trump as Presidents of the USA
- Mexico pride march poses questions for leftist presidency favourite
- New Zealand Prime Minister Ardern names new-borne daughter Neve Te Aroha
- Jamal Yunos to give himself up after ‘winning’ post of UMNO youth chief
- Russian jets strike rebel held town in Syria – opposition sources
- Appreciating the role structural injustice plays in perpetuating poverty
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration