ISTANBUL: The Turkish military struck eight targets in northern Iraq, destroying shelters, hideouts and arsenals that belonged to militants, the state-run Anadolu agency said on late Monday. The militants were believed to preparing to attack border posts, it said. Anadolu said the air strikes ...
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India