ANKARA: A Turkish football club has completed the country's first transfer using the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, broadcaster CNN Turk reported on Tuesday (Jan 30). Harunustaspor, a local amateur league club, signed 22-year old Omer Faruk Kiroglu for 2,000 liras (£377.6) worth of Bitcoin and 2,500 ...
- Singapore’s apparently doing a good job on workplace equality, according to JobStreet
- Turkey orders arrest of 124 in Gulen probe targeting military – Anadolu
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion – sources
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion: sources
- Marsiling man may have outdone himself with a stunning Hari Raya decor in his residential estate
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have no plans to increase missile range – Tasnim
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017