SAN FRANCISCO: Ride-hailing firm Uber on Tuesday (Jan 30) said it would sell vehicles and the existing lease portfolio of its auto-leasing business Xchange Leasing to startup digital car marketplace Fair. The companies did not disclose financial terms. "We bought every car in the portfolio that ...
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017
- SP Group to build 500 electric vehicle charging points by 2020
- Singapore Airlines on Sale! Fly to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei and more from SGD199 when you book from ZUJI!
- Taiwan Allegedly Encourages Boycott Of Singapore Airlines, Scoot Over China Issue
- AirAsia strongly refutes allegations by CBI
- Mother uploads clip of son being roughed up by hairdresser at a hair salon of ill repute
- Moving without moving