REUTERS: UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) will receive an additional 6.1 million pounds funding from the government to promote clean sport in the run-up to the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo, sports minister Tracey Crouch said on Tuesday. The funding, which will be spread over two years and represents about a ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Libya recovers five bodies, picks up 185 migrants
- Iraq bombs meeting of Islamic State leaders in Syria: Military
- Clinical Federer beats Kudla to set up Coric final in Halle
- Bottas leads rainswept final practice in France
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- Xi says China must lead way in reform of global governance