GENEVA: Almost a dozen countries have agreed to advance their annual contributions to the U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees to help it plug a major shortfall after a partial cut-off of U.S. funding, its chief said on Tuesday. The move by the Trump administration appears linked to a United ...
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?
- Three kidnapped Turkish engineers released in southern Libya
- 4 Stocks This Week (Technology) [22 June 2018] – Venture Corp; Silverlake Axis; Creative Technology; Valuetronics
- Millions gather as fireworks brighten St Petersburg’s skies