GENEVA: Almost a dozen countries have agreed to advance their annual contributions to the U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees to help it plug a major shortfall after a partial cut-off of U.S. funding, its chief said on Tuesday. The move by the Trump administration appears linked to a United ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Libya recovers five bodies, picks up 185 migrants
- Iraq bombs meeting of Islamic State leaders in Syria: Military
- Clinical Federer beats Kudla to set up Coric final in Halle
- Bottas leads rainswept final practice in France
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- Xi says China must lead way in reform of global governance