GENEVA: Almost a dozen countries have agreed to advance their annual contributions to the U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees to help it plug a major shortfall after a partial cut-off of U.S. funding, its chief said on Tuesday. The move by the Trump administration appears linked to a United ...
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports
- Up to nine military men killed in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA