A U.S. judge on Tuesday said he could not ignore what he called "vicious" comments about Latinos made by President Donald Trump as he considers whether to block the president's decision to end a programme that protects immigrants brought to the United States illegally as children from deportation.
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- What do Singaporeans mean when they say change is coming?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports