BOSTON: A federal judge on Tuesday sentenced Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc for improperly marketing a cholesterol drug and ordered that some of the US$40.1 million it agreed to pay to resolve a U.S. investigation go to the company's victims. U.S. District Judge William Young in Boston had in ...
- Taliworks, Gamuda Water execute Splash agreements with Air Selangor
- China commits to trade talks amid ‘groundless’ Huawei suspicions
- BREAKING: Lee Hsien Yang’s son Li Huanwu marries boyfriend Heng Yirui in South Africa
- Pennsylvania Lab Offering Free Tick Testing – CBS Pittsburgh
- Don’t miss out on this delicious deal! Enjoy a FREE McDonald’s®“Nasi Lemak” or Filet-O-Fish® Burger (worth up to $9) from now till 30 June 2019.
- Trump says trade deal with China could include ‘very dangerous’ Huawei, which contradicts Pompeo
- MISC 1Q net profit jumps 64%, pays seven sen dividend