WASHINGTON: The U.S. military said on Tuesday that a decision to classify key data on the Afghan war was a " human error in labeling" after a watchdog report criticized the move as limiting public accountability in the 16-year-old conflict. "It was NOT the intent of Resolute Support to withhold or ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- What do Singaporeans mean when they say change is coming?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports