The Vatican on Tuesday rebuked a senior cardinal who said its diplomats were "selling out" Chinese Catholics loyal to the pope as part of a deal aimed at normalising ties with Beijing's communist government.
- 5 new animal species recorded at Pulau Ubin
- Stupidity In a Bottle: A Review of Singapore’s Most Expensive Mineral Waters
- Sembcorp wins mega tender to build solar panels on 848 HDB blocks, 27 government sites
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?