HELSINKI: Finland's Next Games reported on Tuesday falling fourth quarter sales from its mobile game based on AMC Networks' TV show "Walking Dead", knocking its shares. The company, which generates revenue mainly from in-game purchases that players make with their smartphones, said its fourth ...
- Singapore’s apparently doing a good job on workplace equality, according to JobStreet
- Turkey orders arrest of 124 in Gulen probe targeting military – Anadolu
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion – sources
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion: sources
- Marsiling man may have outdone himself with a stunning Hari Raya decor in his residential estate
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have no plans to increase missile range – Tasnim
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017