STOCKHOLM: Obese people who get surgery to lose weight are slightly more likely to attempt suicide than their counterparts who try other approaches to shed excess pounds, a Swedish study suggests. The findings reinforce a need for thorough pre-surgery mental health assessments of bariatric ...
- PAP unable to resolve self-created issue of HDB flats with less than 60 years lease, faces backlash at GE2019
- I’m only 39 episodes in but I’m absolutely convinced Yanxi Palace mania is soft power China craves
- Is knowingly accepting perks and privileges related to one’s position of power (even if legal) tantamount to an arguable case of state sanctioned corruption?
- Where are we headed as our sports performances dip
- I Walked Among Graves On Hungry Ghost Festival
- Acquisition of Kopitiam by NTUC: Issues of ‘competition-monopoly’ and disclosure in the public interest?
- Lee Chong Wei diagnosed with early stage nose cancer