REUTERS: The chewing gum and candy company Wm Wrigley Jr Co said in a new lawsuit that a seller of e-liquid for electronic cigarettes should stop trading off its Starburst and Skittles brands in its marketing. In a complaint filed on Monday in Chicago federal court, Wrigley accused Get Wrecked ...
- Zoho Show Aims to Provide Intuitive Presentation Tool for Small Business
- Bitcoin can cause massive internet shutdown – report
- Turkish PM says soldiers began duties in Syria’s Manbij – NTV
- World Cup: Low turnout but warm welcome for England in Volgograd
- Origin Token to Raise $6 Million in CoinList Investor ICO
- General Electric to cut 1,200 jobs in Switzerland
- BToto 4Q earnings more than halves, pays 4 sen dividend