SINGAPORE: Two illegally modified power-assisted bicycles, or e-bikes, were impounded by the Land Transport Authority (LTA) during an operation in Bedok town centre on Tuesday night (Jan 30). The bicycles did not have a valid LTA seal and were illegally modified with a throttle, LTA said in a ...
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- Two Koreas aim for agreement to unlock nuclear talks
- Pakistan’s Khan in Saudi Arabia on maiden foreign visit
- THIRTEEN STOCKS WITH RETURN-ON-EQUITY GREATER THAN 15% AND LOW DEBT-TO-EQUITY OF LESS THAN 5%
- Frasers Property bags $1.2b syndicated green loan