SINGAPORE: Two people sustained minor injuries following an accident involving two cars along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 on Wednesday (Jan 31) morning. The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it responded to a call at 7.50am. It added that a man in his forties and a woman in her twenties were ...
- Tenaga could gain from future solar installations — MIDF Research
- What next? Senior civil servant saying that those who don’t vote PAP don’t wish S’pore well?
- ‘Super-long e-scooter’ impounded after man gets caught riding it on the road
- China launches world’s longest sea bridge linking Hong Kong, Macau, Zhuhai
- KLCI falls 0.5%, Tenaga and Maybank drag
- US judge affirms Monsanto weed-killer verdict, slashes damages
- WP member moved to tears at how Low Thia Khiang is treated by residents as AHTC trial rages on