The leader of Italy's 5-Star Movement told international investors on Wednesday that he would be willing to govern with mainstream rivals if a March 4 election produces no clear winner, a source told Reuters.
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30