The A321LR, a long-range version of Airbus's largest and newest single-aisle jet, made its maiden flight on Wednesday as the European planemaker looks to maintain its grip on a part of the market where it has been aggressively outselling rival Boeing .
- I Walked Among Graves On Hungry Ghost Festival
- Lee Chong Wei diagnosed with early stage nose cancer
- Singapore Airlines bans lion bones in cargo
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’