New Zealand Rugby (NZR) have confirmed the third Bledisloe Cup clash with Australia later this year will be held in the Yokohama Stadium, the venue for the 2019 Rugby World Cup final.
- Teens with eczema may not follow prescribed treatment regimen
- Sleep apnea treatment tied to improved sex life
- World Cup: Last gasp Shaqiri seals Swiss win over Serbia in Group E
- No limits says Djokovic as he reaches 800 wins milestone
- Switzerland strike late to sink Serbia 2-1
- China’s ZTE expected to take last step to lift ban – US official
- Tennis: Federer holds off Ebden to reach Halle semi-finals