U.N. refugee agency special envoy Angelina Jolie called on NATO on Wednesday to help stop the use of sexual violence as a weapon of war, as the Hollywood star broadened her international efforts to protect women's rights.
- Commuters Complain Of Mystery Stench Along North-South And East-West Lines
- PSA: Qoo10 Warns Of Scam To Get Your Credit Card Information
- Why “S’pore is not a repressive country”
- WATCH: Some jackass throwing himself onto vehicles in a rampage along Geylang Road
- Enjoy a world of Micheline-starred delights at MMI Savour Gourmet Festival 2018
- These 4 Singapore companies could benefit from consumption growth in Asia
- Low budget fun family activities this June holidays