U.N. refugee agency special envoy Angelina Jolie called on NATO on Wednesday to help stop the use of sexual violence as a weapon of war, as the Hollywood star broadened her international efforts to protect women's rights.
- S’porean man jailed a week for breaking SBS Transit bus door because he needed to pee
- The Finale of Adventure Time
- Family of missing Tanzanian billionaire offer reward
- Daryl Aiden Yow’s Comeback with Additional 12K Followers in a Month is A Comeback Done Right
- Rising tensions between US & Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi case rock oil prices
- High-earning doctors in S’pore avoided taxes by forming shell companies
- Singapore Airlines’ world’s longest flight: What it’s like to fly 18 hours in the back of the plane