U.N. refugee agency special envoy Angelina Jolie called on NATO on Wednesday to help stop the use of sexual violence as a weapon of war, as the Hollywood star broadened her international efforts to protect women's rights.
- Appreciating the role structural injustice plays in perpetuating poverty
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration
- Saudi women driving ban ends
- Commentary: Is Airbnb sharing or plain old commercial letting? What regulation needs to consider
- Fox spirits and demons: China’s tech giants splash out in cartoon arms race
- Trump adviser Kushner tells Palestinian newspaper he’s ‘ready to work’ with Abbas