U.N. refugee agency special envoy Angelina Jolie called on NATO on Wednesday to help stop the use of sexual violence as a weapon of war, as the Hollywood star broadened her international efforts to protect women’s rights.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public