I asked this question in The Wisdom of the Crowd - Are you optimistic about more trade with Sri Lanka?

72% of the people who voted have negative views about it for two reasons. The remaining 28% are slightly or strongly positive about this development.

See the breakdown of the votes in
http://www.wisdomofthecrowd.sg/chart.aspx?ID=468