NEW YORK: AT&T Inc reported quarterly profit that beat analysts' estimates on Wednesday, helped by tax cuts and new wireless subscribers, and its chief executive voiced confidence the company will complete its US$85.4 billion acquisition of Time Warner Inc . The U.S. Department of Justice sued to ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30