SINGAPORE: Attorney-General Lucien Wong will be appointed to the Monetary Authority of Singapore's board of directors on Thursday (Feb 1). His term of appointment will end on May 31, 2020, the central bank said in a news release on Wednesday. Other board members include Deputy Prime Minister ...
- S’porean man jailed a week for breaking SBS Transit bus door because he needed to pee
- The Finale of Adventure Time
- Family of missing Tanzanian billionaire offer reward
- Daryl Aiden Yow’s Comeback with Additional 12K Followers in a Month is A Comeback Done Right
- Rising tensions between US & Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi case rock oil prices
- High-earning doctors in S’pore avoided taxes by forming shell companies
- Singapore Airlines’ world’s longest flight: What it’s like to fly 18 hours in the back of the plane