A seaplane that crashed near Sydney on New Year's Eve killing five British tourists and the pilot veered significantly off course just before plunging into the water, investigators said Wednesday.
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs
- UN climate talks run into overtime, but deal ‘in reach’