SYDNEY: Australia's domestic spy agency on Thursday took possession of thousands of classified documents that were left at a second-hand furniture shop as the government struggles to contain an embarrassing security lapse. The documents, which revealed top-secret details of five previous ...
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports
- Up to nine military men killed in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA