NEW DELHI: An eight-month-old girl raped in Delhi has suffered internal injuries, a leading rights campaigner said on Wednesday (Jan 31), as she launched a 30-day protest to demand the death penalty for child rapists. Swati Maliwal, who heads the Delhi Commission for Women, visited the infant in ...
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- Evolution of the Malaysian economy
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- WOTC – Merge with Malaysia
- WOTC – Pay higher wages for unpopular jobs
- WOTC – Preserve value of HDB flat