NEW DELHI: An eight-month-old girl raped in Delhi has suffered internal injuries, a leading rights campaigner said on Wednesday (Jan 31), as she launched a 30-day protest to demand the death penalty for child rapists. Swati Maliwal, who heads the Delhi Commission for Women, visited the infant in ...
- Zoho Show Aims to Provide Intuitive Presentation Tool for Small Business
- Bitcoin can cause massive internet shutdown – report
- Turkish PM says soldiers began duties in Syria’s Manbij – NTV
- World Cup: Low turnout but warm welcome for England in Volgograd
- Origin Token to Raise $6 Million in CoinList Investor ICO
- General Electric to cut 1,200 jobs in Switzerland
- BToto 4Q earnings more than halves, pays 4 sen dividend