DUBAI: A court in Bahrain on Wednesday sentenced 58 people on terrorism charges, condemning two of them to death and stripping citizenship from 47, state news agency BNA reported. The ruling is the latest in a series of scores of harsh penalties in the Western-allied Gulf kingdom for defendants ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30