PARIS: Dating sites would be well-advised to add "brain activity" as a compatibility criterion, according to a study released Tuesday (Jan 30) showing that close friends have eerily comparable neural responses to life experiences. "Our results suggest that friends process the world around them in ...
- What would the end of OPEC mean?
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs