PARIS: Dating sites would be well-advised to add "brain activity" as a compatibility criterion, according to a study released Tuesday (Jan 30) showing that close friends have eerily comparable neural responses to life experiences. "Our results suggest that friends process the world around them in ...
- Foreign domestic worker agencies allegedly mistreat workers in their dormitories: Activist
- Milo launches new variant with no added table sugar after conversation with President Halimah Yacob
- Asia news roundup: Xiaomi postpones China listing, automotive startup raised US$10m for Series B, and more
- Jones says England will emerge stronger after winless run
- Russia & India ditching US dollar in defense deals
- Spoilt millennial or travel horror story? One man’s experience in “the worst room in Singapore”
- Malaysia could extend tax breaks for key foreign investors — Dr Mahathir