(Reuters Health) - Bikram yoga, a series of 26 poses typically done in a sweat-inducingly hot room, may not need to be practiced at steam-bath temperatures to help improve blood vessel health, a small experiment suggests. Millions of people worldwide practice Bikram yoga, typically in 90-minute ...
- Foreign domestic worker agencies allegedly mistreat workers in their dormitories: Activist
- Milo launches new variant with no added table sugar after conversation with President Halimah Yacob
- Asia news roundup: Xiaomi postpones China listing, automotive startup raised US$10m for Series B, and more
- Jones says England will emerge stronger after winless run
- Russia & India ditching US dollar in defense deals
- Spoilt millennial or travel horror story? One man’s experience in “the worst room in Singapore”
- Malaysia could extend tax breaks for key foreign investors — Dr Mahathir