Germany's domestic intelligence chief wants the government to review laws restricting the surveillance of minors to guard against the children of Islamist fighters returning to the country as "sleeper agents" who could carry out attacks.
- Teens with eczema may not follow prescribed treatment regimen
- Sleep apnea treatment tied to improved sex life
- World Cup: Last gasp Shaqiri seals Swiss win over Serbia in Group E
- No limits says Djokovic as he reaches 800 wins milestone
- Switzerland strike late to sink Serbia 2-1
- China’s ZTE expected to take last step to lift ban – US official
- Tennis: Federer holds off Ebden to reach Halle semi-finals