British Prime Minister Theresa May said on Wednesday in Beijing that she is committed to deepening Britain's relationship with China in light of Brexit and would explore all options for a future trade relationship.
- I Walked Among Graves On Hungry Ghost Festival
- Lee Chong Wei diagnosed with early stage nose cancer
- Singapore Airlines bans lion bones in cargo
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’