WELLINGTON: A senior lawmaker called Wednesday (Jan 31) for an independent inquiry into the disappearance of a Kiribati ferry believed to have sunk in the Pacific with up to 100 people aboard. A multinational rescue operation is scouring vast swathes of ocean for survivors, but only seven people ...
- Gay S’porean Man Allowed To Adopt 4-Year-Old Son Born To Surrogate Mother
- Internet Famous Pusheen Cat Takes Over Kumoya Cafe From 6 Jan 2019
- Swing against PAP at next general election
- Debris Found In Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea From Malaysia & Singapore
- ESM Goh Chok Tong posts holiday photos, spreads cheer online
- Can you solve this math question?
- Fire breaks out at furniture warehouse in Sungei Kadut