WELLINGTON: A senior lawmaker called Wednesday (Jan 31) for an independent inquiry into the disappearance of a Kiribati ferry believed to have sunk in the Pacific with up to 100 people aboard. A multinational rescue operation is scouring vast swathes of ocean for survivors, but only seven people ...
- 5 new animal species recorded at Pulau Ubin
- Stupidity In a Bottle: A Review of Singapore’s Most Expensive Mineral Waters
- Sembcorp wins mega tender to build solar panels on 848 HDB blocks, 27 government sites
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?