ONITSHA, Nigeria: Cameroonian troops crossed into neighbouring Nigeria in pursuit of separatist rebels, a Nigerian state defence spokesman and a former community leader said on Wednesday. Cameroon has been fighting Anglophone separatists who have taken up arms over the past year in an attempt to ...
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports
- Up to nine military men killed in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA