SINGAPORE: All Child Development Accounts (CDA) managed by Standard Chartered Bank will close at the end of this year, said the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) on Wednesday (Jan 31). CDA trustees whose child is below 12 years old and holds a CDA in StanChart will have to change ...
- What would the end of OPEC mean?
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs