SINGAPORE: All Child Development Accounts (CDA) managed by Standard Chartered Bank will close at the end of this year, said the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) on Wednesday (Jan 31). CDA trustees whose child is below 12 years old and holds a CDA in StanChart will have to change ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30