HONG KONG: Chinese video-streaming firm Leshi Internet Information & Technology said it expects a net loss of 11.6 billion yuan (US$1.83 billion) for 2017, citing a cash crunch at embattled technology conglomerate LeEco that hurt its revenues. Leshi had reported a profit of 554.8 million yuan in ...
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports
- Up to nine military men killed in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA