HONG KONG: Chinese video-streaming firm Leshi Internet Information & Technology said it expects a net loss of 11.6 billion yuan (US$1.83 billion) for 2017, citing a cash crunch at embattled technology conglomerate LeEco that hurt its revenues. Leshi had reported a profit of 554.8 million yuan in ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Libya recovers five bodies, picks up 185 migrants
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- What do Singaporeans mean when they say change is coming?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser