HONG KONG: Chinese video-streaming firm Leshi Internet Information & Technology said it expects a net loss of 11.6 billion yuan (US$1.83 billion) for 2017, citing a cash crunch at embattled technology conglomerate LeEco that hurt its revenues. Leshi had reported a profit of 554.8 million yuan in ...
- Taliworks, Gamuda Water execute Splash agreements with Air Selangor
- China commits to trade talks amid ‘groundless’ Huawei suspicions
- BREAKING: Lee Hsien Yang’s son Li Huanwu marries boyfriend Heng Yirui in South Africa
- Pennsylvania Lab Offering Free Tick Testing – CBS Pittsburgh
- Don’t miss out on this delicious deal! Enjoy a FREE McDonald’s®“Nasi Lemak” or Filet-O-Fish® Burger (worth up to $9) from now till 30 June 2019.
- Trump says trade deal with China could include ‘very dangerous’ Huawei, which contradicts Pompeo
- MISC 1Q net profit jumps 64%, pays seven sen dividend