GEORGETOWN: Five people have been admitted to Penang Hospital after drinking a type of instant durian coffee, said Malaysian health minister S Subramaniam on Wednesday (Jan 31). It was reported earlier that two men were hospitalised after drinking the coffee, which left them severely fatigued ...
- S’porean man jailed a week for breaking SBS Transit bus door because he needed to pee
- The Finale of Adventure Time
- Family of missing Tanzanian billionaire offer reward
- Daryl Aiden Yow’s Comeback with Additional 12K Followers in a Month is A Comeback Done Right
- Rising tensions between US & Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi case rock oil prices
- High-earning doctors in S’pore avoided taxes by forming shell companies
- Singapore Airlines’ world’s longest flight: What it’s like to fly 18 hours in the back of the plane