EL PASO: Parents and kids who live in communities with high obesity rates are more likely to become overweight themselves than families living in communities where more people are a healthy weight, a US study suggests. Researchers focused on 1,519 military families who were assigned to live at one ...
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports
- Up to nine military men killed in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA