KUALA LUMPUR: In tropical Malaysia and Singapore, Winter Olympics medals are rarer than snowflakes, but a dedicated group of athletes are hoping to change that as they make their countries' debut Games appearances. A Singaporean speed skater, as well as a figure skater and skier from Malaysia will ...
- Russia’s Kadyrov honours Egypt’s Salah at gala dinner – press service
- Dow ends losing streak as oil shares gain
- Netflix communication head quits over ‘insensitive’ comment
- USOC close to naming new chief
- Hend zooms to BMW lead as Fleetwood barely makes cut
- Accused N.Y attacker says US court’s judgement ‘not important’
- No drugs, no alcohol in US celebrity chef Bourdain’s body when he died – prosecutor