KUALA LUMPUR: In tropical Malaysia and Singapore, Winter Olympics medals are rarer than snowflakes, but a dedicated group of athletes are hoping to change that as they make their countries' debut Games appearances. A Singaporean speed skater, as well as a figure skater and skier from Malaysia will ...
- I Walked Among Graves On Hungry Ghost Festival
- Lee Chong Wei diagnosed with early stage nose cancer
- Singapore Airlines bans lion bones in cargo
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’