PRAGUE: The Czech government agreed on Wednesday to double the number of Ukrainians it was allowing in as fast-track migrant workers to 19,600 per year, aiming to help firms struggling to find workers and facing pressure from the workforce for wage hikes. The decision, raising the quota for easy ...
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs
- UN climate talks run into overtime, but deal ‘in reach’