PRAGUE: The Czech government agreed on Wednesday to double the number of Ukrainians it was allowing in as fast-track migrant workers to 19,600 per year, aiming to help firms struggling to find workers and facing pressure from the workforce for wage hikes. The decision, raising the quota for easy ...
- Foreign domestic worker agencies allegedly mistreat workers in their dormitories: Activist
- Milo launches new variant with no added table sugar after conversation with President Halimah Yacob
- Asia news roundup: Xiaomi postpones China listing, automotive startup raised US$10m for Series B, and more
- Jones says England will emerge stronger after winless run
- Russia & India ditching US dollar in defense deals
- Spoilt millennial or travel horror story? One man’s experience in “the worst room in Singapore”
- Malaysia could extend tax breaks for key foreign investors — Dr Mahathir