PRAGUE: The Czech government agreed on Wednesday to double the number of Ukrainians it was allowing in as fast-track migrant workers to 19,600 per year, aiming to help firms struggling to find workers and facing pressure from the workforce for wage hikes. The decision, raising the quota for easy ...
- NUS appoints Board of Trustee member and lawyer as chair of review committee on sexual misconduct
- Weak first quarter seen for US refiners, but brighter summer expected
- Primary 6 education no obstacle to serving people: New Johor exco member
- BNM, SC in digital asset coordinating arrangements
- Electric vehicle study sees opportunity for utilities
- KLCI up 0.19% in line with modest regional gains
- Tencent-backed live-streaming firm DouYu files for US$500 million US IPO