France's ability to deliver a smooth-running 2024 Olympic Games could be hurt by expected delays to a massive expansion of the Paris metro network which already faces multi-billion euro cost overruns, French senators warned on Wednesday.
- Russia’s Kadyrov honours Egypt’s Salah at gala dinner – press service
- Dow ends losing streak as oil shares gain
- Netflix communication head quits over ‘insensitive’ comment
- USOC close to naming new chief
- Hend zooms to BMW lead as Fleetwood barely makes cut
- Accused N.Y attacker says US court’s judgement ‘not important’
- No drugs, no alcohol in US celebrity chef Bourdain’s body when he died – prosecutor