East Coast Park visitors can be seen and heard screaming and ducking for cover as heavy winds in the area this evening cause boats at the National Sailing Centre and trash cans around the park flying. The wild scene began about 20-30 minutes ago. Videos of the alarming damage have been circulating online. In the […]
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- What do Singaporeans mean when they say change is coming?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports