The Government committee reviewing severe disability insurance scheme, ElderShield, has recommended that individuals should start paying premiums at age 30 instead of 40 and that coverage should be made compulsory, even for those with pre-exisiting disabilities. If these recommendations are passed, all Singaporeans above the age of 30 will be enrolled in the scheme and these individuals […]
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- What do Singaporeans mean when they say change is coming?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports