LOS ANGELES: Exercise can help overweight and obese breast cancer survivors reverse what’s known as metabolic syndrome - a cluster of conditions like high blood pressure and elevated blood sugar that raise risk for cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes - a new study suggests. Metabolic ...
- Typhoon order outlook as good as it’s been for some time: BAE CEO
- China, EU reaffirm Paris climate commitment, vow more cooperation
- Fierce heatwave hits Japan flood recovery
- Chinese ‘highway to nowhere’ haunts Montenegro
- EU urges big powers to avert trade ‘conflict and chaos’
- Thai cave boys and coach dug holes daily in hope of escape
- Trump blames Washington for poor Russia ties ahead of Putin summit